Sunday 20 October 2013

Hello, world!

Hi there everyone! This is my first post and, since I’m not an English native speaker, I hope you can forgive me if you see any grammar/spelling mistake around here.

The purpose of this blog is to give ideas to everyone playing Pokémon X and Y in order to wear a suitable outfit for their character, now that we can buy a lot of cloths and accessories in this awesome game! =D
I’ll try to translate as well as I can each cloth description and location but, considering that I’m playing in Spanish, I’ll thank you if you point my out any wrong reference to the game in English.

In this blog I’ll be posting my favorite outfits for female characters, but I hope to do the same for male characters if this blog becomes useful for many of you.

And that’s pretty much all! Hope you like my closet~!

No comments:

Post a Comment