Tuesday 22 October 2013

Winter Outfit - "Blue" Christmas!

Hi there, pokéfans!

Have you felt a bit strange going around, for example, Snowbelle City, while snowing? I'll tell you why: you need a winter outfit! You cannot play in the snow or catch any ice Pokémon wearing shorts jeans and T-shirts - only a cold! So, let's show some "cool" style!

I’ll try to point out were I bought all the pieces, but due to I go every day to every cloth shop and buy everything, I might be wrong with some locations... If you find these clothes somewhere else, tell me and I’ll update the list for everyone to know!

Hope you like it~♥!



Winter Combination

Felt Hat (Navy Blue) - Anistar City
Double-Front Coat Dress (Navy Blue) - Snowbelle City
Tights (Navy Blue) - Snowbelle City
Zipped Boots (Black) - Snowbelle City
Strappy Purse (Black) - Lumiose City



*As long as my game is in Spanish language, please point me out any mistake on the clothes descriptions. I did my best to get the English names, but hey, that's really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment