Sunday 20 October 2013

Sailor Outfit - Summer time~♥!

Hi there, pokéfans! Here's my first outfit update! ^_^

Today I went to Ambrette Town in order to fish some Pokémon to fill up my Pokédex and I thought about wearing a suitable combination of cloths. And that was my result! I’ll try to point out were I bought all the pieces, but due to I go every day to every cloth shop and buy everything, I might be wrong with some locations... If you find these clothes somewhere else, say it and I’ll update the list for everyone to know!

Hope you like it~♥!




Simply combination

Felt Hat (Navy Blue) - Santalune City
Striped Tank Top (Blue) - Cyllage City
Pleated Skirt (Blue) - Lumiose City
Knee Socks (White) - Lumiose City
Mary Janes (White) - Laverre City
Tote Bag (White) - Cyllage City





Glasses combination

Add Wide-Frame Sunglasses (White) - Cyllage City





*As long as my game is in Spanish language, please point me out any mistake on the clothes descriptions. I did my best to get the English names, but hey, that's really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment