Monday 21 October 2013

Trainer Outfit - Gotta Catch'em All!

Hi there, pokéfans!

Today's outfit is for those of you who want to look as a Pokémon trainer, or just have a sport appearance. Since I saw for the first time a Short Parka at Cyllage's store, I decided to create an awesome outfit for my training and Pokédex filling time. 

I’ll try to point out were I bought all the pieces, but due to I go every day to every cloth shop and buy everything, I might be wrong with some locations... If you find these clothes somewhere else, tell me and I’ll update the list for everyone to know!

This is the result, hope you like it~♥!




Pokémon Trainer Combination

Logo Cap (Black) - Santalune City
Short Parka (Blue) - Cyllage City
Scalloped Tiered Skirt (White) - Anistar City
Leggings (Black) - Laverre City
High Tops (Black) - Cyllage City
Enamel-Striped Purse  (Blue) - Cyllage City  




*As long as my game is in Spanish language, please point me out any mistake on the clothes descriptions. I did my best to get the English names, but hey, that's really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment